photo 01_zpsbfe6d2d2.png photo 02_zps9019631b.png photo 03_zps07480407.png photo 04_zps1511c674.png photo 05_zps196dd7bb.png photo 06_zps0b7e8fe6.png

Monday 29 July 2013

20 Facts About Me

I thought it might be time that I shared with you all a little bit more about me. So here are 20 facts that will hopefully teach you a few more things all about me.

1. I hate odd numbers! 

I know a lot of people have funny feelings against certain numbers but I hate odds. I have to have the television volume on an even number, I eat skittles in even numbers. I don't know how or when I started to hate odd numbers but they just make me a little anxious. The only odd number that I love is the number 5 and you will find out why at number 13. 

2. 3 houses, 1 street

I have lived at 3 different houses on the same street, enough said!

3. Harry Potter

I love Harry Potter, some may say slightly addicted I say a lot of love. I am sure I will let you all into my world of Harry Potter soon. I will let you know that I have the whole collection of books 3 times. 

4. Margarita Pizza

I only eat Margarita Pizza. I love pizza but I hate when the whole base tastes like the ingredients on top of the pizza, for instance pepperoni. For this reason I only eat Margarita this makes me the know all of Margarita Pizza, if you want to know where to get the best Margarita pizza just ask and I will let you know.

5. Doris

Doris is my childhood bear. She now sits in a box on my top shelf. She only has one eye, no arms and no ears. I think she started as a white bear but she now looks like a pink pig. I loved her so much growing up I took her everywhere. She got so many holes mum had to sew her up with bits of old clothes.

6. Graphics

I have a degree in Graphic Design, I got this degree by attending Kingston University.

7. I Love London

I am so grateful that I live in London, it has so much to explore. If you have yet to visit London I would say definitely put it on the top of your holiday list.  

8. Disney

I love Walt Disney, Simon and I collect all the movies on blu-ray and they have started to put the number on the spine of the box. This makes me greatly happy as I will one day have them all mwahahahahaa. I can also sing you most of the songs and quote all the movies. 

9. Suncream

Suncream is my favourite smell in the whole world. It makes me happy firstly because I know the sun has to be out to put it on and secondly because it makes me think of all the fun in the sun.

10. I hate being scared

I hate the feeling of being scared, so I avoid it at all costs.

11. Creativity

I love being creative, if I have gone a week without making, designing, sewing something I start to go a little crazy.

12. Size 7

I have size 7 feet, they may look small but actually they are quite big.

13. Family

So I said earlier in point 1 why you would find out why I only like the odd number 5 and this is because of the Ingram Family 5. There is my Mum & Dad then me the oldest, then Abbi who you have all met she is in the middle, then the littlest the 'boy' Joe. I love my family more than I could ever describe, I would not be who I am or where I am without them.

 14. Cherryade

I can not drink Cherryade without getting super hyper like a 3 year old. Simon has restricted me to only ever drinking once glass at a time otherwise I will go a little crazy.

15. USA Series

I am slightly addicted to USA TV Series'. Currently I am on The OC but I own One Tree Hill, CSI and Sex in the City. I am not sure what I will move onto next so if any of you have suggestions please let me know.

16. Funfairs

I am not a big fan of funfairs, I love the smell and food but I refuse to go on any rides. I don't like that you have to trust someone tightening a bolt up for the ride to stay stable. I like rides don't get me wrong but if they are built to be packed up and taken on the road and then built on site, that freaks me out a little bit.

17. Friends

I have had the same group of friends since I was 11 with a few new ones along the way. One of my best friends I have known since I was 4 years old and I am sure we will know each other when we are 94.

18. Watches

I get a new watch every 2 years. I know this sounds a little strange but when I was little and my great-nan died my grandads (so her sons) watch stopped on the same day. This freaked me out a little, so since that day I am terrified that my watch will stop on my wrist. So to stop this from happening I get a new watch every 2 years. 

19. Doodling

I can not have a piece of paper and pen in my hand without doodling. Back in school all my work books had doodles in the corners. I think this is when I realised that i enjoyed being creative more than academic.

20. George

Linked to point 19, when I was 15 I invented a character his name is George. I used to and still do doodle him on random pieces of paper. He is me and the situations that you can find George in are relevant in my life. I am sure someday you guys can meet George.

I hope these 20 facts have given you a bit more of an insight into my life. I love reading bloggers facts about me posts and finding one that makes you go "I do that" or "I am so glad it isn't just me" so I would love to know if any of my facts have made you feel like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment