photo 01_zpsbfe6d2d2.png photo 02_zps9019631b.png photo 03_zps07480407.png photo 04_zps1511c674.png photo 05_zps196dd7bb.png photo 06_zps0b7e8fe6.png

Friday 30 August 2013

Goodbye Summer

It has come to that time of year when everyone starts to get sad, as we all know the sun is not here for much longer and we have to start wrapping up. I love the summer time. I am one of those people whose mood can easily be affected by the weathers. Sunny outside = happy Danni. Dark and gloomy outside = unhappy Danni.  

This summer has been great weather-wise. We had a glorious heat wave with only a few dull days. I am sad to see it go. This was my last ever “6 week” summer holiday - as I said in my previous blog I am starting a full-time job in September, so no more 6 week summer hols for me (sad face).

One of my favourite summer events is, of course, my birthday!! This year I turned 22, but I had a party more like that of a 2 year old (I had Disney balloons, princess wrapping paper and a Finding Nemo cake). This year was the first in a long time that I had practically all my loved ones around me, with only a few missing – I will let her off, she was in Peru and sent me a lovely picture message. It was a great, sunny, happy day and I loved every bit of it.

Simon and I also took a trip up to Yorkshie for a wedding. It was a lovely few days with a lot of charity shopping (blog post to come soon). I love escaping London for a few days, seeing some grass, cows and the sea – which still amazes me every time. You can tell I am a city girl.
This summer has been filled with food, friends, family, sun and laughter and I am sad that it is all over. I hope all of your summers were filled with happy memories. Here are a few photos from my summer.

 A nice selfie at Southbank whilst lounging on a deck chair.

 Fun with Friends.

 Blowing out the candles on my Finding Nemo birthday cake.

 Hanging out in the sun.
Taking the baby to the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment