photo 01_zpsbfe6d2d2.png photo 02_zps9019631b.png photo 03_zps07480407.png photo 04_zps1511c674.png photo 05_zps196dd7bb.png photo 06_zps0b7e8fe6.png

Thursday 5 September 2013

Throwback Thursday


Last month was my parents 20th wedding anniversary, so I thought I would dedicate todays Throwback Thursday to them. This is a photo from their wedding day and it is by far my favourite. My mum hates getting her photo taken so all posed photos of the two of them my mum hates and there are quite a few when either one of them or both have their eyes shut. 

I was 2 years old when they got married, I dont really remember the day very much except I had to have special shoes....? 

I am who I am today because of these two special people in my life. I look just like mum and share her over emotive emotions and everything else is my dad (and I mean everything, sometimes its a little scary how alike we are). 

Me and Simon have been together for quarter of the time my parents have been married and I hope that when we hit our 20th anniversary that we are half as happy as they are.

Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad and Thank you.

  

1 comment: